UK Returns :
Returns for parts made in the UK are subject to the following points.
Time of Return :
- Returns made within 7 days of initial delivery will be accepted.
- Any returns made later will be subject to a discretionary handling charge of up to 20%.
- Returns made after 1 month may be refused.
Acceptance Criteria :
- All returns are subject to an inspection of the condition.
- Parts must be in resaleable condition, must not have been fitted to a vehicle/other product and must contain all original parts.
- Goods that are incorrectly supplied by Majorsell will be credited, provided we are notified within 7 days of initial delivery.
- A fee may be applied if the packaging of the goods needs replacing.
- Returns will require proof of purchase in the form of a valid Majorsell advice note (MS/DEL).
Non-Majorsell Products :
- Special order returns are subject to our suppliers’ Terms and Conditions.
- Non – Majorsell branded supplies are also subject to supliers’ Terms and Conditions (e.g. Diesel Technic)
Company Rights :
- We reserve the right to refuse returns if the good are incomplete, have been fitted or are not in a resaleable state.
Old Core Returns :
Old Unit/Core Returns are components that relate to exchange parts. Identified by ‘Surcharge’ Lines on Majorsell Invoices/Delivery Notes.
Core Return Eligibility :
- In order to be eligible for a core refund or credit, core returns will require proof of purchase in the form of an invoice or delivery note number.
- Core must be returned in repairable and rebuildable condition. Free from excess damage, modifications or missing components. Cores beyond repair may not be eligible for a refund or credit.
- Customers are required to return the core of the part that was originally purchased, mismatched core or non-original core may not be accepted. If the customer cannot facilitate this, they are encouraged to contact Majorsell to arrange a solution (if possible).
- Customers must return the old core(s) to Majorsell within 12 months of the purchase of the new or remanufactured part.
Non-Eligible Cores :
- Cores that do not meet the eligibility criteria outlined above may not qualify for a refund or credit.
Core Return Process :
- Customers are responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning core to Majorsell. Secure packaging is required as damage incurred in transit may affect eligibility.
- Upon receiving the goods, Majorsell will inspect the goods to determine eligibility. Referring to the criteria above.
- All core returns must be sent back with a valid Majorsell advice note (MS/DEL)
- Eligible core returns will have credits processed within 14 business days, unless contacted otherwise.
Company Rights :
- Majorsell reserves the right to refuse acceptance of core returns, or withhold refunds if the eligibility criteria is not met.